There are numerous hazards and conditions that can lead to collisions on the road. Here is a list of just some of the most common causes:
- Reckless driving – This includes unsafe lane changes, speeding, running red lights, and tailgating
- DUI or drug DUI
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue or inattentiveness
- Over-correcting or loss of control
- Bad road or weather conditions
- Mechanical defect or failure
Injuries stemming from auto accidents can range from mild to catastrophic. When you’re injured, it can be difficult to carry out the most basic of functions needed to care for yourself and your family. You may be unable to work and have long-lasting medical treatment, making it hard to provide for your family.
Have you been injured or did you lose a family member in a car accident in Austin or San Antonio? Give us a call 24/7 or fill out our 60-second case evaluation quiz (no out-of-pocket costs) and find out if you qualify for either paid medical treatment or maximum compensation for your injuries or losses.